A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The kitchen, or maybe the downstairs storage area, or maybe......


Well, I sit here on my couch deciding which area to tackle next. I have been so busy with work and activities that the house has really been neglected...and stuff piling up again. Funny how that does that! I work in a kitchen store and love kitchen gadgets and "stuff" for my kitchen. I have been really good though and haven't brought anything home for quite some time. But, I do know that my cabinets are bulging at the seams. You know the whole, throw it in and slam the door, holding your breathe that is stays? Okay, maybe it's just me that does that. BUT...today is the day that will change that. I'm going in! Wish me luck. Will post pics hopefully later today of the orphans (gadgets) that will soon be taken to the Goodwill for a new home.

1 comment:

  1. See? What did I tell you? I'm a follower. How does it feel to have groupies? I think I'm jealous.... love ya

    ReplyDelete