Recently I have had decisions to make or been in a situation where I see two sides. My most recent "big" decision was to quit working. I was very torn when trying to decide what was best. In the next few weeks all three of my kids will be starting school, all in different schools, all in different parts of town. The days before the first day of school are filled with teacher meetings, orientation, school pictures etc. All of these require me to get my kids to school and back. I wasn't sure how I would do this with me working. Sam will be starting a sport in August and I wasn't quite sure if I'd be around to take him to practices or games since my schedule is always different. Finally I decided that is wasn't fair to me, the kids or my work for me to be asking off so many days, or to be working while I should be "being a mom". So, I am officially done working....for now. Thank you, Jesus, for putting road blocks in my way to help me make the right decision....I was stubborn and not listening, but I finally heard You.
At other times, there really isn't a decision to be made, but you are an outsider looking at a situation, which does affect you or someone you love in some way. Things are happening that are just not fair to you or your loved ones. Some days it really bothers me and makes me feel torn, and some days, I just realize it's life and God is the judge and if they are doing wrong or treating people unfairly, He will take care of it. I can't imagine living life without a Savior. Life is too hard to do alone. Knowing that He walks with me in ALL circumstances, trials and joys, makes me smile and love Him even more.
Romans 12:12 ESV
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
James 1:12 ESV
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
John 16:33 ESV
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
2 Corinthians 12:9 ESV
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment