So, last September I lost weight and went down four pant sizes. That requires "new" clothes. Ha ha...you should see some of those clothes on me. You know those diet/exercise commercials where it shows someone standing in a pant leg of their old clothes? Well, I can't quite do that, only lost 42 lbs, but it's still funny to try on those clothes and see how far I have come in these past months. Now that the weather is getting nicer, I have realized that I have NO summer clothes that fit. So off to "Disneyworld's" half off day! Yep, everything in the store is half price.
I woke up yesterday morning feeling pretty exited for the adventure to begin.
So off we went.
In we went.
Let the fun begin.
Shoes, clothes, knick knacks, oh my.
We each went our own separate ways and occasionally we would "run into eachother" and compare and share what he had found. This type of store is not one where you can shop together and look at the same things, because each person has their own "treasures" they find. That is why it's so exciting. I ended up with four short sleeve shirts (hey, it's a start), 7 work shirts for Jason, a pair of shoes (sprayed liberally with Lysol when I got home), and a few glass jars that will help in my home organization category. All for $28! (did I mention that several of the shirts I bought Jason were top name brand that probably sold for $60 brand new and they all still looked brand new?!)
They rest of the day was fun also. Got to eat yummy Panda Express for lunch with
my friend and got to take secret pictures of people we saw out and about. ha ha...yes, we did in fact drive around the Target parking lot so I could take a picture of a lady walking out of the store. Did I mention that it was St. Patrick's day? This lady was decked out in her HUGE green hat and a very furry green feather boa and she acted like it was "normal". I had to get that on camera!Last night I came home and washed all our "new" clothes. Now it's time to get some of them ironed, errands ran and, oh yeah, get dressed first.
Happy Friday everyone!
BTW...it's half price day at "disneyland" tomorrow aka Goodwill. Happy shopping. Here's to you finding your treasure!

You didn't mention how windy it was and how the green boa lady was trying ever so carefully to push a cart, hang onto her hat, and not be strangled by that boa! It was a sight to see, people, a sight to see!
ReplyDeleteLOL...I did forget to mention that. That was definately a sight to see.
ReplyDelete