A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Organized One~I Love Binders!

It's been four days since I started my new weight loss plan.  Yesterday was HORRIBLE!  (just ask my family!  I promise I didn't yell at them.  I just didn't say anything, to anyone.  I just wanted to cry.)  Not because I was hungry.  Not because I hadn't lost any weight yet.  I realize now, after getting a really horrible night's sleep, but waking up to wonderful rain, that it's because I am OBSESSED with being organized and being a planner.  I was overwhelmed with information last night after my informational class. (duh?) I was frustrated that I was not given the "plan" details right away when I started this and then given them last minute and I hadn't planned my meal for the next day so had to run to the grocery store last night to pick up some things.  I was in panic mode. 

I spent the entire evening with all the paper work sprawled out in front of me, my laptop opened right beside all the paperwork and me sitting in front of it all trying to wrap my brain around the whole thing.  I was also angry at myself for having to pay lots of money to lose weight and be healthy.  I prayed a lot.

This morning was a fresh start.  I got myself a binder (I LOVE BINDERS!) and organized all my paperwork.  I wrote out my menu for the day, divided up all my daily supplements, snacks, etc and then I was ready to take on they day.  I even spent a few hours in our bedroom cleaning, putting things away, ironing, organizing, etc.  (where did that energy come from!!!??) 

I went and weighed in then.  Down 3 pounds!  Life Is Not Easy.  Nothing about it.  If it were, you wouldn't need God's help, right?  But if you work hard at it, with God's strength (see previous post) you can do anything.  (see Eph 4:13)

Thank you God for your strength, and for binders!

No comments:

Post a Comment