A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Thursday, January 29, 2009

How do they do it?

I just have a question for any of you mom's who work outside the home. HOW DO YOU DO IT? I have been working 9-5 this week and then usually run home, get some kind of food on the table (last night it was mac-n-cheese and hot dogs, tonight it's chicken in the crock pot) and then almost every night of the week we have some where we have to be. Of course, tonight is the only night we don't have to be anywhere, but I switched with a co-worker and am working 12-8:30. Either working moms don't have anywhere to go in the evening, or they are Supermom, I don't know, but if you have any suggestions let me know. I'm worn out. Three more days of work, Sunday off and then back to 9-5 for a few days.
I did work on some cleaning up and cleaning out this morning since I'm home. I started working on my closet (mostly because I couldn't get to the back of my closet without stepping on a bunch of stuff). I added to our ongoing Goodwill bag and have cleaned up our hallway, finally! I hear the dryer just finished so back to doing laundry and getting dinner in the crock pot for my family. Oh, and I seem to hear the vacuum calling my name. I guess my computer break time is over. Have a great rest of the week everyone! Check out this video...this is how I feel on most days! She's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Jenni, I don't know how they do it either. My hats off to them!

    Hope your week will speed by, with lots of time (even if small bursts) to take care of YOU too.

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete