Thanks for the inspiration, Laura! I have now decided it's time to clean out my kitchen cupboards. I work in a kitchen store, for those of you who didn't know, so this is a BIG task. I love kitchen gadgets and fun kitchen "stuff". I'm sure there are some things lurking in the deep dark corners of my cupboards and drawers though that I haven't used in a long time or didn't even know I had.
My Goal for tomorrow: (among getting the oil changed, tires rotated, laundry, cooking, cleaning, making a stop at the bank, etc.) Get rid of enough stuff to be able to close the cabinet drawers without having to push and slam (I know some of you know exactly what I am talking about...right?) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jenni, would you mind if I put a reference to your blog on my blog? One of my "readers" (actually, my neighbor and close friend) is interested in reading yours as well! Maybe others too...
ReplyDeleteHugs, Laura