A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Color Gray

So, I finally decided to give my boss my two weeks and quit my job for the summer. I went through my whole conversation with her in my head all the way to work. I knew I had three hours after I got to work until she got in. I also knew that today was inventory day, our district manager was going to be there all day and that the day might be too crazy to break the news to her. I was prepared to wait until tomorrow. THEN, I got to work, looked at the schedule for next week and my whole idea of quitting my job changed! I only work 11.5 hours next week. I got to thinking...if she kept my hours close to that, then that would be a little extra income, I'd be able to do the things I want to do this summer and I wouldn't have to quit. UGH. Now I'm back to square one.

Have I mentioned that I hate the color gray. You know, not black and not white, but the color you get when you mix the two...the color in between. Just like making a decion and not having a solid answer as to which way to go. The answer to my decision is...mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment