Not exactly sure how I feel about this word. Is it a bad word? Some days, yes! Is it something I enjoy? Most days, yes. Is it something God threw at me in Novemeber and I didn't realize what a blessing it would become in the months to follow? Absolutely. So now as I type, I'm trying to make the decision to continue working or to spend my summer being at home with my three amazing kids. I hate big decisions like this. I know that it would really help us get caught back up on things since Jason was out of a job for many months. It would also supply extra income for our sons to be able to play football like they've been wanting to do and our daughter to go to California this summer and have a little extra vacation money. And for my friend and I to take the road trip that we want to take in July.
I hate hard decisions. I've been that way since I was little. If you ask my mom, she would agree whole-heartedly. From the time I was little I had a hard time deciding which color shirt to buy, or what to order at a restaraunt, etc.
I'm a grown-up now. I have to make grown-up decisions. Like whether it's best to work and make some extra income or to be home for my kids. Do I really have to grow up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment