Once again, God has softly spoken to me.
Yesterday morning I received a phone call from an 800 number. We have caller ID and always allow the answering machine to get these calls. The call was from "Wells Fargo Fraud Dept" saying that we had some suspicious activity on our card....Long story short, I called this number and it ended up being a pfishing number and not actually Wells Fargo's Fraud Dept. I got a red flag and hung up and called the REAL fraud department to report the two charges on my account that we did not make.
I spent the next 8-10 hours on the phone with bankers, waiting for a police officer to come to my house to file a police report, on the phone with friends and family who were so wonderful and were worried about us, etc. The funny thing is, I was not concerned or worried this entire time. God tells us, "Do not be anxious about anything" Phil. 4:6. He spoke this to me all day and I truly knew this. Our God is so much bigger than this tiny little issue we were having. It's His money after all...so don't you think He'd be in charge of what was happening with it? Of course He is!
Our good friend is a banker at Wells Fargo and had heard what we were dealing with, immediately called us and has been so wonderful in staying on top of this and watching our account throughout the day and making sure the correct process was in fact taking place. SO thankful for him! God knew this was all going to happen this way and put our friend in this position to help his fellow brother and sister in Christ, and as a small little human I stand in awe of HIS plan.
Our account was drained by these people, and our account was overdrawn. This morning I got up and checked our account. One of the charges that were pending yesterday did indeed clear. I immediately called the number I was told to call (the REAL fraud dept number). Our account is now above negative and things are starting to look up.
No need to worry...God had this chapter in our lives written long ago....and as His children, we have to trust in His ending of this chapter as well. (Surrender)
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap, or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matt. 6:26
Oh what a comfort that is to me today!
What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment