A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter (Resurrection Day)
I some times feel very frustrated when we celebrate Christian holidays and non-believers are celebrating right along with us, but with Santa Claus and bunnies being their main focus. I also am excited that these holidays bring opportunity as Christians to share the true meaning of the holiday with those that don't know Jesus as their Savior. I look back at our family and how we celebrated those same holidays...as Santa and the bunny being OUR main focus. I thank God for showing Himself to us!!! What a blessing our church family is to us. They truly are our family!
Thank you Jesus for going to the cross and dying...and RISING AGAIN! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment