Well, I made it thru one week and am on to the second. As I sit here and type, my stomach is growling. I fixed turkey pot pie for my family and house guest and the smell coming from the oven is making me question again why I am on this journey.
On MY menu for the day:
Lunch: 100g shrimp, 1 cup cooked spinach, a strawberry smoothie (which contained strawberries, water and a little stevia) and a breadstick.
Dinner : (which will take all the strength I can find not to eat the pot pie) 1 egg and 3 egg whites scrambles with 1 tbsp salsa. Natural applesauce.
Is it all worth it? Well, I am sitting here in a pair of jeans that are a size I haven't worn since middle school. So, yes, I think it WILL be worth it....when I am thru with this phase of the diet...22 more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, friend. Sorry this is a hard journey for you. I think you will do just fine and I'm excited for the progress you are seeing. Please know, I sympathize in a way maybe few people can. I watch people eat good food that I can't have nearly every day of my life. :) Hug.
ReplyDelete