A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 4

Well, today is day four of my 30 days on my "diet" and the rest of my life. Feeling pretty good today and very positive and excited still. Down 1 pound this morning. Can't wait to use a little of our tax money to buy new, SMALLER clothes! Many of my clothes in my closet are already too big, so I guess I need to clean it out.

On the menu today:
Lunch: 100g of very lean ground beef with cumin and chili powder, browned. Two large lettuce leaves. My version of a "diet" taco. 1 melba toast and an apple.
Dinner: 100g tilapia, grilled, a hand full of celery, grissini breadstick and an apple.
CONFESION: I cheated! I got hungry and just needed something, so I had a tablespoon of peanut butter. UGH.

Hubby has been out-of-town since the morning after Christmas and is on his way home. He and our oldest son, Cody, went on an annual mission trip to Mexico. They will be home some time tomorrow, but with an added guest. They will be bringing our friend, Choly, with them. Choly lives in Mexico and has become part of our family. Can't wait to see him!

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! May you allow God's leading in your life, slow down and listen to Him. (read 1 Kings 19...verses 11 & 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment