I'm a day behind, but we did have a snow day yesterday. Everyone, including the hubby, stayed home. We stayed in the house and stayed warm. We watched Elf and a few other movies. Snow days are fun, but very glad they only last one day. We were really bored by evening.
Yesterday's menu:
lunch: 100g chicken breast, salsa, lettuce, grapefruit
dinner: 100g lean ground beef patty, grilled, grissini bread stick and 1 cup asparagus, unsweetened applesauce
This morning I started back to do a bible study at church. It was so good to be back. Bible studies are a huge joy to me. It's great to be with other women who are studying the same things as I am, and it also motivates me to get into the bible more and really dig in. This time we are studying the book of Esther. We will be studying what the bible says about Esther, but also just about being a women. Good stuff and ready to dig in! It's tough being a women!
I stepped on the scale this morning. -2.8 pounds! with the ups and downs I am officially down 8 pounds...and a total of 38 since August of 2010! Yeah!
Today's menu:
Lunch: chicken lunch meat wrapped around celery, unsweetened applesauce
Dinner: 100g shrimp, sauteed, cooked spinach, grissini bread stick, 1/2 grapefruit.
What I learned this morning in bible study: Just like in Esther, where there is no reference to God, God does not always SEEM like He is present in my life, but he is still there. God's name may not be in it, but it is on it!
because God has said, "never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment