A frugal homemaker...



...making our House a Home one thrift store find or craft project at a time.













Thursday, January 6, 2011

21 more days....not that I'm counting

I am officially down another 1.8 pounds this morning. 5 pounds total in 9 days, or 7 days of eating 500 calories. Pretty good considering Uncle Tom and Aunt Flo decided to come visit this morning. ( my period) TOM= time of month. Sorry to any men reading this if that's TMI. I have also lost 3 inches.

Spent a little time playing with today's menu and doing some cooking.
Lunch: Mexican tomato soup, which included tomatoes, grilled chicken, home-made chicken stock, cilantro and some other spices and herbs. Also had a 1/2 of a grapefruit and a melba toast.
Dinner: Lean roast with onions and celery, cinnamon apple and breadstick

1 comment:

  1. Excellentay! :) Just thought I would do my horrible Spanish accent in honor of your Mexican tomato soup.

    ReplyDelete